- asadmin start-domain --verbose
- asadmin stop-domain domain1
- Kundera HP
- Getting started
- Discussion about NoSql and JPA/Kundera
- Fetch via GIT (no jars provided anymore)
- Example using MongoDB
Setup GIT for GitHub:
git config --global user.name "<username>"
Download and create jars:
cd ~/Documents/Java/Kundera/Sources git init git remote add origin email@example.com:<username>/Kundera.git git clone https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera cd Kundera git checkout <label> # e.g. kundera-2.7.1, can be looked up via Internet browser within GitHub mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse # generates Eclipse project files
Morphia is Java library for the MongoDB. It is a smaller interface than Kundera and focuses on MongoDB only. Hence it does not hide the direct access to the MongoDB Java driver.
- Morphia Home on GitHub
- API of version 0.105
- Dependencies: CGLib, ProxyToys
- Good Example
- Issue with 'Serialized'
Morphia instances and thread safety:
- Mongo/MongoClient should be a singleton: see Morphia#createDatastore(final Mongo mongo, final String dbName)
- DAO-class is thread-safe: See here
- Datastore (returned by Morphia#createDatastore) is threadsafe as well, see here
- See this discussion.
The log interface to use...
Jetty is a Java Servlet engine similar to Tomcat. As an advantage it can be easily deployed as a library. This means your program can become a Web Server / Servlet engine. Here some useful links: