Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
The HP CM3530fs is a multi function printer, copier, scanner and fax.
Problems and solutions:
- Copy quality bad
- Shake all toner cartridges. It seems natural that the first 2..3 copies are of a worse quality.
- Setting up SMTP did not work initially, the printer even did a restart
- Restarting stopped after I installed the printer on my PC. (I then set up the SMTP server via embedded web server.)
- How to set up the printer on my Ubuntu PC
- Just as normal: System, Administration, Printing, select 'Network Printer' and the network printer already appeared.
- Accessing the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Make sure, that the EWS is allowed not only using https, set the network name to e.g. HP3530fs and enter in the internet browser: http://HP3530fs.